Saturday, September 27, 2008

first impression

i think i am somehow,
erm easily forgotten.
*and oh boy i thought i posted this since 19.09.08 but i didn't...*

like i don't have a good face.
or no esthetic feature that will leave a mark at people's mind.
i am "DORY" to people's memory.

while friends back in hong kong are busy attending social events.
one of my friend was shocked that her friend who used to work for roland mouret,
remembers him,
and they go a long way back.

but a simple reason why roland mouret,
such a prominent figure would remember a minion to the fashion industry.

they had a huge argument before.
the slave, yelling at the master.

perfect embodiment to the mind.

hence from now onwards,
people i am going to meet for the first time.
i will either slap, kiss, embrace, step on his/her feet, yell at or something wacky,
just so i leave a footprint in his/her mind.

and he/she can have a tale to tell.
hahahaha.

you have been warned. dear strangers.
either way you'll love me long time.

3 comments:

Fable Frog said...

so DH gonna leave a slap mark oh strangers face from now on~ And who says you are not memorable? you have got to be the most memorable one in KL right now~!!

Glog said...

Honey, you left a strong impression in me...

the first time I saw you, you were with Adrien and Alex in one of the travel fairs I was at... March I presume and you were in some of the most ...erm... weird... or perhaps for my taste, too fashionable (If thats a word) and yes, I recall you having big bags and all...
You have left a strong impression...

Good or bad is another all together right?

Boy said...

I recently asked a friend... "why are you such a royal fucking asshole to people?"

his answer, "to be remembered..."