Tuesday, June 1, 2010

just because i need something happy

i don't even know why i am unhappy.
i don't have any apparent reason to be unhappy actually.

i guess it's just me then... emotionally consistent.
i suppose at least something in my life is consistent.

some random pictures from the hk trip...
before i have too many, too much to post.

hk humans are so rich they actually leave their lv lying around the gym locker... yes the poor me was half tempted to just steal it...


hk humans are also very free during the day... they run away from their work life during lunch hour... topless...
damn i want that body.


my favorite drink!!! ^^ avocado... super YUMS super fattening...


my favourite dessert!!! hehe. superbly rich in flavours. DROOLS.


one of my most expensive meal this trip... HKD600 for meat that literally melts in the mouth... totally worth it.


this little things, they just make me happy.
going back to places because of the food.
the crazy moments riding on various transports.
the company...
... the crazy insane people living the other side of the world...
they make every miserable moment being here in kl... lifted...
even if it is for a while... temporary, it's all worth it.