Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Good Life

I silently thank God daily for everything that is smooth,
and even on those day that they aren't so smooth...
well first I curse a little... then I thank HIM...
and take the obstacle... as a challenge.

and I know, when I cannot solve it...
HE will help me in some ways... ^^
so that I will stop bitching and cursing

I know so far I have been living a pretty good life.
And I feel so blessed with it.
just OMG sometimes it's so tiring living even if it's a good life!!!

Ahhh~ Life is just so funny in many many ways.
So I shall try to live, day by day... slowly.
well then again time ticks by too damn fast when I am busy



this is not a rant post... lol.
hardly believable. i know. LOL!!!
i merely just wanted to share this MV.
such a nice tune and the video is so RAW!
^^