Monday, October 6, 2008

all in one

i am happy, sad, excited, nervous,

i am also tired, restless, sick, constipated, dehydrated,

as well as sleepy, exhausted, disappointed, deprived,

i have also been smoking for the fun of it, a death wish,

and many many other positive and negative mix emotions,

all at the same time.

but knowing that you are there for me to cheer me up,

when i am down down down,

that just brings a smile to me.

can't wait for the production to start and end.

where should i go to reward myself after all this hard work~~~

^_^

*MTV update*

joyce's will be ala carrie bradshaw, she'll be blogging from home etc.

amani's is going to be in an old theatre or studio. she'll be... rolling on the bed???

while mine will be ala ugly betty... =.= HAHA. i'll be... a secret for now. haha.

humour me~~~

1 comment:

Fable Frog said...

Ugly betty? go yearbookyourself now! i wanna see u as ugly betty. ok, not funny~ =_=