Monday, October 13, 2008

choices - decision

if i didn't take the chances of using the tunnel,
if i decided on the normal route,
perhaps then i wouldn't have gotten lost.

perhaps then the accident would not have happened.
then perhaps, i would have had a normal day today. (saturday)

but instead i decided to take chances.
and that choice lead to an accident.

nothing major just some damages.
not my fault.
i was driving the uncle decided to open his door suddenly.
regardless my driving speed, fast or way slower,
i would have still, knock his car door. down.

after some major minor argument,
thank god for once a police car was ronda-ing.
he decided to fix my car instead of settling it with just RM150.
(HELLO RM150!? THAT'S MY AX TSHIRT PRICE K!)

then the rain came pouring down.
another decision was needed.
to drive home now or to leave the car here. (at the workshop)
since they can only get it fix by monday onwards.

it was only then that i realized,
i have nobody that i could rely on.
to help me. to come rescue me.

even daddy wasn't available.
for someone i have never called for more than 2 years,
in this state of desperation, even he was too busy for me.

no prince in a shinning amour.
no super heroes.
just me myself and i.

even tho it was raining then,
i still kept a smile on my face.
*whoever said frowning took up more energy than to smile is so WRONG!*

life goes on no matter what.
alone or otherwise.
it's the decision that matters,
be happy or be sad about it.

and for everything else, there's always cash.

3 comments:

William said...

Aku nak beli nombor kereta mu.... kalau kena 1st prize, kita gi makan besar...

Fable Frog said...

oh~ no wonder take public transportation. well, hope everything gets back to normal soon~

Little Dove said...

Hugs