Monday, February 7, 2011

worried. terrified about losing her...

here i am... writing after suddenly bursting into tears...
yet another emo post.

i was being a good grandson ^^
washing up my grandma's bowl and utensils...
and suddenly... i felt fear...

i am really terrified that she might leave me soon.
not that she is admitting anything.
but i can see that she is suddenly so frail.
she is hunch on one side recently, SUDDENLY...

it hurts seeing her like this...

she was there for me everyday since i was a kid.
she bought me all my ninja swords...
whenever i threw a temper... she doesn't yell at me.
instead she comforts me...

she never lets me do the washings... up until today.
she buys me everything i want.
she lets me get away with everything,
even when my dad tries to beat me...
she will scream at him...
... and she's not even his mother...

i love all her silly hakka stories...
she told them to me over and over again when i was a kid.

i hid under the dinning table when i was young...
refusing to eat...
she will coax me and play with me...
all the while, patiently feeding me...

i love her more than i love my own mother...
but yet... she's not my real grandma...

if anything happened to her...
i might just flood. :(
please dear god... let her live a little longer...
i want to spend more time with her...
... and if you were to take her home...
be kind... let it be peaceful.
bring all her pains to me instead.
i will carry them for her.