Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a silly january baby

awww. i just received my xmas parcel from the ex. after a month of bugging him where it is. and today, well i guess a few days ago he decided to just express mail it instead of meeting up or sending via snail mail.

hahahaha.

funny thing is... we were never really attached.
but he kept telling people we were dating back at high school.

well, i was in form 1, he was in form 5.

we gotten to know one another after i got so pissed off or he got pissed of, that:
a) he kept changing the chair. *i liked a certain chair*
b) i kept scribbling the table to annoy him. and then change the chair back again.

*he was the morning session, i was in the afternoon*

so everyday we would scribble on the table, nonsense stuffs.
and eventually i got tired of erasing them, and decided to use papers.
so from hence off we exchanged letters everyday, instead of papers. ^.^
*i still have them. haha*

to me he was more of a brother. so i never figured we were like... romantically linked or anything else, plus he was then dating someone i knew. -.-

i only found out, and understood his words year later... *omg kill me*

like why miss ann always frowns at me. and to learn from some some friends that they broke up after my existences. and i went OH that's why she keeps staring daggers at me after i found out kev likes me... like really likes me. ^.^

like he goes to the same college as my bro's ex back then.
and he must have said something to her, which she told my brother.
so one day at a family dinner, my brother asked me who was kev,
is he my boyfriend.

i was of cause, BLUR to the max. being the naive and innocent child that i always have been.
*coughs coughs* back then... *coughs coughs*
*coughs coughs* and now still naive, sometimes... *coughs coughs*

so years blew by the turned chubbier. lols.
he was a fit hunk back then. haha. yums.
yum yum yums~

at least he is trying to get back to shape now. heh.

so till today we remained in contact.
he has always been there for me.
like my pillar.

yet i wonder why till today he has never asked me out again.

and YAYs~ presents. i love presents~~~!!!
... weird present... hahaha. undie. hahaha. hahahahahahahahaha!

the weirder thing is, it's that kaleidoscope thing i had.
that i took a pic of 'him' with, that he liked.
i knew kev was in hk then. and bugged him to buy it for me.
this was some months back. i bugged him to walk all the way to the shop in central to get them for me. and he did it. but he didn't know i was giving it away to someone else that i liked. now it feels weird passing it to 'him' since i wanna forget 'him'.

*kev has always been like tho, silly. ^.^ it was my blessing to have known you, and also my lost for being so naive, tho, i have always wondered what it would be like instead if we were together back then, only, i feel that one day later, i will break your heart even more. at least now there's that what if, and that we could only imagine a happy ending instead of a potential break up. ^.^ and for all those times you were there for me with no questions asked, i thank you, and i love you for that*

4 comments:

Fable Frog said...

Wah~ you guys shared the same desk in school back then? and leave each other notes... OMG~ romantic nya! OMG! so meant to be!

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Some people still remember you hor?

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

it'd be the most romantic story if you guys really attach... sharing same desk ^_^

Will said...

So often we don't see what's right in front of us, then later we wonder "what if...?"