Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GEEZE!!! woman it's a 9 not a 6!

... just had the (one of) most ridiculous call ever.

some random number calls me blackberry line...
i answered it...

random dumb girl (RDG): hello mr yap?

me: erm, what number did you dial?

RDG: i nak cakap dengan mr yap...

me: *like i care* what number did you dial!?

RDG: ni kan syarikat blah blah blah!? saya nak...

me: i said, my dear what number did you dial???

RDG: 016...2...

me: HELLO~ this is a CELCOM number...

RDG: oh ye ke... sorry sorry...

me: hangs up...

how dumb can people be...
and why oh WHY do they keep calling my number!!!?
and why when i ask them a question,
they don't know how to answer it!
as if, if someone else would hold someone else's phone to have a conversation with you!!!
it's a freaking 9!!! not 6!!!
idiotssssssssssssssssss!!!

oh well she made my day so much more interesting.
thanks. dumb dumb. ^.^
haha.