Wednesday, January 27, 2010

if it's you by alex chu

my emotion feels so topsy turvy lately.

i... honestly don't know why you would send me an sms...
stating that we need to talk...

i know what i wrote on my facebook.
what i don't know is, it's because of that, we suddenly need to talk.

... it some how sounds serious.

do you actually care?

why do i always feel like i am the victim.
then it turns out that you are the victim...?

it's not entirely fair... i tell you how i feel...
you, only hide them from me.
keep me guessing.

i don't really want to meet you. because i might just cry, if i did.

all i want, is to be treated right. as a friend.

is that, too much to even ask for?

because i don't want to make you sad,
to trouble you,
to disturb you,
i decided to stay away,
be distant...
to give you back your space,
to feel free...
then yet you call me back...

i am just lost now.
i don't know how to face you...
all i feel like doing now is just, crying.



sighs.