Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

ok. i am a bloody banana.
couldn't type the words out in chinese.
photoshop didn't help...
they didn't allow me to paste the words... -.-
i tried doing the pin yin... and omg so many characters!

SO ANYWAYS~~~
here's wishing you a...



... yes i cheated. i took out an old postcard...
photoshop here... photoshop there... and TADA!
hahahaha.

>.<#
i might draw something later. too... uninspired. haha.
the heat is just roasting me.
oh why can't chinese new year be like christmas... cool and chilly.
hehe.

those going to gamble. win more money.
so you can "cheng" me.

those going to collect any pau...
wish them gong xi fatt chai on my behalf...
and collect the ang pau for me. ^^

yes. this season is also all about the money!
... and please drink more water people. ^^