Monday, February 15, 2010

a pleasant email shock... surprise...

it amazes me.
how people get my contacts sometimes...

today i got a shocked of my life.
when my BB beeped.
the work email.
and when i opened it...
those letters formed a word... PETA.

was thinking who's sending me a map?
where am i suppose to go huh...?

then it struck me... it's PETA!!!
(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)

like what mother of animals did i killed to be summoned...
seriously i have not touched furs in 3 years now!
the last shot i did with furs was in hong kong...
leathers don't count... :P
so i am clean!!! >.<

then i thought it was a hoax mail with the word photo shoot. >.<
one of those mass emails sent out to people... pfft.
that's what happens when you leave your emails at events...
it goes around the world. given away. sold etc... right right right!?

but after further reading... omg. my name is in it.
WOOOOOOO... so this person somehow is really writing to me. LOLZ.
it's not a mass email la. ^^

after reading it properly, and with further emailings,

i now announce...
this coming 2010, Malaysia's PETA ad campaign is proudly styled by yours truly.
for free. ^^
*that sums up my charity work for the year! YAY!!!*
hahaha. *cough*cheapskate*coughs*

so say no to fur people. malaysian's don't need it. ^^
it's damn hot here.

and since it's the same topic. i also got a pleasant surprise last week from a fabulous dude all the way down south. ^^
thanks roman for the chats and friendship. it has been keeping me very sane. hehe.