Saturday, September 4, 2010

my baby boy

it's now been more than 12 years,
since i last held you.

it some times does feel like only yesterday,
that we were running around,
you digging holes around the garden.
chewing my slippers...
waiting for me at the front gate...

i miss you.

i miss the way you round around crazily,
before you would jump on me.

i miss the sound you make on the floor,
that you will scratch it before you lie down.
apparently it cools it.

i miss playing with you.
chilling on the porch with you.

i miss how your fur will always be tangled,
on the sides of your ears.

you were super mischievous.

today marks your death anniversary.
i really do miss you astro boy.
you were and always will be my best friend. :)

big bro always called you "Handome" and you will be so proud...


... i can't believe you made me cry, again.
even after all these years.
i really do miss and love you so much Astro boy.