Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bangkok 2011

was suppose to write this weeks ago, but i was too lazy busy with work etc.

seriously so much of things going on lately. >.<
i should even be doing my work now but so lazy

but well i am happy. so it's all good.

and bangkok was awesomely good and delicious.

i was being all touristy when i saw this...


these strawberries are HUGE!!!


mangoes also needs to be decorated... so wasteful lor.


my japanese thai lunch...


this is one of my favourite dish... shabu shabu pork... street style.


would you believe it, i waited 2 hours to eat them... >.<


but they were super sweet and fresh! so worth it.


thai fusion duck confit.


i love the wall.


it reminds me of aigner.


felt like i was in japan suddenly.


this chihuahua was SO horny!!! he kept humping my arms and legs!!!


overall it's one of my happy short trip. had good company, meals, meals and well meals. haha.


been going to the gym like mad after this trip...
tee hee.

one of the dumbest item i bought this year is the dumb passport holder from LV.
it's so... =.= stupid. didn't even use it during this trip! hng! haha.
gone is my money. zzz.