Monday, March 7, 2011

MARCHIE

wheeeez~~~
^^

my new toy is complete today.

was so excited i didn't even bother snapping the packaging.
haha.

i am calling him MARCHIE.
yes i am a little lame with naming things.

so last thursday the strap arrived.
^^
after waiting for close to a month...
*then the moment i got it i was bored with it already... zzz*


then i immediately ordered my red ipod.
simply because all my ipods are in red.
so this has to be red as well. ^^


and when you put them together,
you get MARCHIE~~~ ^^
haha. lame i know.
but it's my birthday present to myself.


yes i am spoiling myself crazy,
because i also just decided that this is my pre-birthday present to myself.
since grandma decide to pay for this watch...
haha. i now also want a new onitsuka tiger shoes.
will totally look awesome for my trip this coming weekend.
WOOTS!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!
ok i am actually bored with this watch already... i am ready for my rolex now... ^^