Tuesday, April 14, 2009

six packs

mmm.
is it worth it?
going thru all those torture in the gym.
just to get a six pack.
and then you have to maintain it.
just so you look good...
>.<

and the moment you stop working out.
for lets say a week... then it turns to be two weeks.
next you know it, a month...
and PROOFFFFS... your six pack is GONE!!!

and you have to start ALL over again.
eat eat eat eat eat.
gym gym gym gym eat.
JUST SO YOU LOOK GOOD!
to impress, to seduce a potential husband... -.-
gosh. shallow. GEEEZ!

to the potential husband.
you don't have to flaunt me your abs.
your hot triceps.
or big biceps.
just show me the MONEY. ^.^
LOLS~~~

i will send you to some instant six pack comestic surgery.
way way way way faster.
and it last. long time~

7 comments:

ikanbilis said...

speak of the devil. i have stopped and been lazing around and there goes my 3 weeks of workout. fat fat fat round pack.


argh. need injection. surgery. permanent.

Little Dove said...

"to the potential husband, just show me the money!" I so so love the way you see things.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more with your statement as that Little Dove mentioned here. Hehehe...

V said...

money, matters!

Darren said...

i hv to say that i feel very HAPPY after reading this. I'm one also one of those pathetic guys who're never fated to hv six packs...Guess i'll just accept myself for who i m ...n pray for a husband with 6 packs! =)

wait...do they vanish that easily? i mean...like...after weeks of not exercising...?

Anonymous said...

hmm the elusive 6pack.. i'm trying to have one:) well i thought its good to have a goal and the satisfaction of achieving it. but wont be staring at anyones tummies or pockets for potential mates tho. i will leave it to my heart to decide (ekkk.. corny).. hehe.

Will said...

Wait, are you telling me I worked out all those months at Cali Fitness and you STILL don't want me???