Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ho dusty ah~

i noticed/realized something.
haha.
there's always dust in my room.

i did a major major major super last minute spring cleaning,
which turn out to last till... now?

*11 circles of laundry so far. 2 big huge garbage bags. and yet i still have so much junk*

anyways, the dust happens at areas where i don't step foot on often.
they turn so thick/bad it can be compiled and turned into a superb felt jacket.
i kid you not. it's that much.

and i kept wondering how am i to get rid of them for good.
which is actually pretty much, IMPOSSIBLE.

since at the areas where i go mess about frequently is more dust-less,
it means i should always move about in the room,
and not just be in one area all the time.
*i tend to stay one cornor only, my comfort zone, eg infront of the computer*

that kept me thinking... all this while,
the dust actually kept my things, those that i abandon, company.
since i refuse to acknowledge them, the dust instead went to them,
and be their companion.

AWWWWWWW~~~

and now i am jealous.
i want back their attention.
:P

DUST GO AWAY!!!!!!

harrrrr-haaarrrrrrrrrrr-cchooooooooooo~~~

5 comments:

Fable Frog said...

When you say you're jealous, i thought you wanna be covered in dust too~ :P

Anonymous said...

Why do you make all your words and background white? I have to click "select all" in order to read. Lol... so secretive. Anyway, I hate dust too. Who doesn't, right? I'm a neat-freak, so to see a single strand of hair on the floor can drives me mad already! Hahaha!!!

Little Prince said...

FF: as long as i wouldn't sneeze i think i wouldn't mind. at least it's not 'fat mou'

calvin: :) i know. you said before you must clean at least every weekend. it's white because i am pure. (coughs blood) hahaha. nice ma. so white pak pak cheng cheng. plain and simple. yeng ah! lols.

Little Dove said...

O.O 11 cycles of laundry? O.O

I think you stay in a huuuuuuugeee room.

MrBunnyBan said...

That is a LOT of clothes. I haven't finished moving in my stuff to my new house yet myself. :P