Tuesday, January 20, 2009

there's only one space, and it's for you.

i miss you,
i miss you so bad it's not even funny anymore.

i tried forgetting every possible thing,
made myself work more,
just to stop thinking about you.

on the first day of shoot,
i wanted to sms you,
but i told myself not to,
then the next minute,
a sms came from you,
asking how was the shoot.

i wanted to cry.
i don't know if i should be happy or sad.
but i didn't know how to anymore.

everyone says it shouldn't be difficult,
when you love someone,
when both party likes one another,
things will fall out fine.

it just feels so right being with you,
but yet,
why does it feel so difficult to be accepted.

am i that ugly?
am i that silly?

i really don't know.
i wished god made things a lot easier for me.
and gave me that accident.
where i will loose all my memories.
and forget everything.

i feel like i am being myself with you,
a better me with you around.
a happier me.
a very very happy me.

i don't want a guy with money.
i don't need a man with status.
millions wouldn't make me happy,

but you do, you bring make my lips pull upwards.

and without you, i feel so lost.
at most days i loose the idea of living.
because i don't know why i am going on this journey for.

everyone needs a purpose, for a journey,
a reason to live life for.
mine so happens to be you.

not because there's no one else,
but because it's you. it's just you.
only, you.

1 comment:

MrBunnyBan said...

I have no idea what is going on. (because I could never read your blog til i realised the text is in white) Just things get better somehow.