Thursday, September 3, 2009

i just, only wish...

i wish you were here now,
so i can tell you how my day was.

that i am not sure,
if i am now, happy or sad,
and hope you could hear me,
and at least try to cheer me up.

i wish you were here,
sitting next to me,
by my side,
and tell me it will all be alright.

that i am strong, and will put up an amazing fight,
as this life has ups and downs,
going thru them makes me a better me.

i wish you are sitting here now,
holding me tight,
reminding me to breath in out right,
that tomorrow will be another day,
and it will end right, all bright.

if that does not happen,
and when, if it rains,
you will be there,
shading me, with an umbrella,
and guide me back to our roof,
where lays our roots.

i wish you were hugging me now,
and whispering me those right words,
that no matter what or how,
if i failed,
at least i have tried my best,
and with that, you are proud.

i really wish you were hugging me tighter now.
telling me, that you care,
and only wish to see me happy,
that nothing else would matter.

i just, only wished... that you even exist.