Friday, September 4, 2009

eleven years

it's been eleven years since i last held you.

it feels as if yesterday,
i was next to you...
your smelly smell...

i remember clearly that day you ran out of the house...
and i was chasing you like mad...
naturally i was annoyed...
the more i called the more you ran.
-.-
then you saw a cat, and started chasing it...
and we ended up sitting next to one another...
because you got so caught up barking at it...

and we looked at one another...
LOLS.
and you was about to leap away from me...
when i caught you. hehe.

i seriously miss you Astro boy...
so sorry i was never a good master.
i should have known you weren't well...

even tho it was only 5 years that we had together...
i will remember you forever.
those moments we spent.
the holes you dug at the garden.
the bones you chewed.
... i promise to jot them down.
those fabulous silly memories we had...

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A PROPER GRAVE FOR YOU. SO I COULD VISIT... DADDY DIDN'T ALLOW IT... I HATE HIM TILL TODAY FOR DUMPING YOU IN A DUSBIN IN DJ... I AM... REALLY SORRY BABY BOY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AND HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY IN HEAVEN. I REALLY DO HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN... AND WE CAN PLAY FETCH... AND I CAN TICKLE YOUR STOMACH... AND HUG YOU TIGHTLY... I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU GO. I MISS YOU BABY BOY.