Wednesday, September 23, 2009

nightmare

last night, after so long, i had a nightmare.
one that was so real.

i thought it was, real.
almost... maybe it was?

was trying to escape,
was running away,
but sadly somehow i was captured.
i was forced and drugged,
hence weak, lying down on the operating table.

there was this psycho pushing me to rooms,
i was sedated pretty heavy, i felt damn dizzy.
damn damn dizzy.
and since i thought i was sedated,
i figured that's why i don't feel the pain.
just feel the fear.

each rooms has a super looney,
who would want to operate me,
either amputate me,
drugged me more or something odd.

and one point i knew i was in a dream.
i mean come on... to be pushed from rooms to rooms,
from one looney to another, just so they can torture me...
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE!?
so not real loh... but i couldn't wake up.
oddly.
and there was this super super super scary creature, a male.
yelling at me.
he was not scary, but the super looney chasing after me was...
maybe he was waiting for scary creature to push me to his place,
cannot remember...
but he the words he yelled was scary...
DO YOU WANT A LIPO!?

WHAT!? ME??? LIPOSUCTION!? -.-#
NO WAY LOH!!!

I had to wake up.
I want to wake up.
But I can't.
I REALLY TRIED.

i kept telling myself it's a damn dream.
and i have to wake up.
this is too real for my liking.
that scary creature was YELLING.
think you can wake up!? HELL NO~~~!!!

his face was so close, with so much blood.
GROSS!!!
that's when i prayed. and amazingly. i woke up.
THANK GOD!

i think this is probably the result of eating too much KFC.
had like the whole variety bucket to myself last night.
YUMS. hopefully i was just KFC OD.
not some looney demons after my fats.
heh.